Yevhen Konoplyanka and Andriy Yarmolenko may have caught the eye of Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho, according to Shakhtar Donetsk boss Mircea Lucescu.
Konoplyanka, 26, signed for Sevilla from Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk in the summer after his contract expired with the Ukrainian club.
The winger was in action for Ukraine during their 1-0 loss to Spain last Monday, a game in which Mourinho was in attendance.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Macintosh: Can Tottenham win the league? | #FCdebate
- Lowe: Busquets vital as ever to Barca | Messi vs. Ronaldo
- Brewin: How Man City get out of their rut | Defining moment
- Neymar must maintain form | Ames: Champions League XI
- FC TV: Barca the best | Pellegrini's problem | Man Utd to lose
- Highlights (U.S. only): Premier League | Champions League
- News index | Transfer Talk | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
Dynamo Kiev forward Yarmolenko also featured in the Euro 2016 qualifier, and Lucescu believes the...