Sevilla have no intention of signing Manchester United goalkeeper Victor Valdes, according to club president Jose Castro.
Valdes, 33, has made just two appearances for United since joining the side on a free transfer last summer.
The former Barcelona player is not in manager Louis van Gaal's plans, with the Dutchman having restored David De Gea as his No. 1 while he also has Sergio Romero and Sam Johnstone at his disposal.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Rating Klopp's news conference | Why he chose Liverpool
- Delaney: Roman backs Mourinho | Theo Walcott is central
- Marcotti: FIFA continues to unravel | Blatter, Platini banned
- Top 10 : International rivalries | Vickery on CONMEBOL
- McIntyre: Klinsmann's test | Marshall: Mexico chaos | Picks
- FC TV: Power Rankings | Tension in Madrid? | Prem top four
- Highlights (U.S. only): Premier League | Champions League
- News index | Transfer Talk | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
Last week, sources told ESPN FC that United are considering cancelling...