Brazil striker Robinho has signed for Chinese Super League club Guangzhou Evergrande on a six-month deal after failing to agree terms to stay with Santos.
Santos said they could not match offers made for the 31-year-old striker, especially from clubs in other countries.
The forward -- who will wear the No. 60 shirt -- signed for Guangzhou on a free transfer on Thursday after his Santos loan expired on Tuesday, and will link up with Brazil's 2002 World Cup-winning coach Luiz Felipe Scolari.
- David De Gea signs new four-year deal at Man United
- Fiorentina complain to FIFA over Salah's Roma loan
- Derby target Man United striker James Wilson on loan
- Prem sets new spend record | Prem window in numbers
- Window Watch: Club-by-club | Cox: Best Prem deals
- Delaney: Transfer grades | Horncastle: Euro grades
- ESPN FC TV: Deadline day buzz | Winners and Losers
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | ENG | SPA | GER | ITA | FRA