Brazil striker Robinho has signed for Chinese Super League club Guangzhou Evergrande on a six-month deal after failing to agree terms to stay with Santos.
Santos said they could not match offers made for the 31-year-old striker, especially from clubs in other countries.
The forward -- who will wear the No. 60 shirt -- signed for Guangzhou on a free transfer on Thursday after his Santos loan expired on Tuesday, and will link up with Brazil's 2002 World Cup-winning coach Luiz Felipe Scolari.
- Valencia sign Abdennour | Norwich close on Mbokani
- Jonny Evans joins West Brom | Forestieri leaves Watford
- Buczko: BVB have a different approach to transfer window
- Villarreal signs Denis Suarez | Blackett joins Celtic on loan
- Juventus confirm Kingsley Coman will leave | Park Joo-ho
- Rumour Rater | Clubs' transfer needs | Miller: Top 10 sagas
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | ENG | SPA | GER | ITA | FRA