Brazil striker Robinho has signed for Chinese Super League club Guangzhou Evergrande on a six-month deal after failing to agree terms to stay with Santos.
Santos said they could not match offers made for the 31-year-old striker, especially from clubs in other countries.
The forward -- who will wear the No. 60 shirt -- signed for Guangzhou on a free transfer on Thursday after his Santos loan expired on Tuesday, and will link up with Brazil's 2002 World Cup-winning coach Luiz Felipe Scolari.
- Window Watch: Club-by-club | Cox: Best Prem deals
- Delaney: Transfer grades | Horncastle: Euro grades
- Prem sets new spend record | Prem window in numbers
- Bale Utd hopes wrecked | Berahino status | Mangala says 'no'
- De Gea deal fails | Real Madrid blame | Man Utd blame
- Martial joins Man United | Leverkusen sign Chicharito
- Januzaj joins Dortmund on loan | Draxler to Wolfsburg
- ESPN FC TV: Deadline day buzz | Winners and Losers
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | ENG | SPA | GER | ITA | FRA