Brazil striker Robinho has signed for Chinese Super League club Guangzhou Evergrande on a six-month deal after failing to agree terms to stay with Santos.
Santos said they could not match offers made for the 31-year-old striker, especially from clubs in other countries.
The forward -- who will wear the No. 60 shirt -- signed for Guangzhou on a free transfer on Thursday after his Santos loan expired on Tuesday, and will link up with Brazil's 2002 World Cup-winning coach Luiz Felipe Scolari.
- Rumour Rater | Clubs' transfer needs | Miller: Top 10 sagas
- Evans set for West Brom | Lescott to Villa | Berahino could go
- De Bruyne set for Man City | Cox: How will he fit? | Honigstein
- Stoke reject Walters bid | Adebayor to West Ham? | Kampl
- Tottenham sign Son | Sevilla land Llorente on free from Juve
- FC TV: Spurs' inactivity | No Stones surprise | De Gea mess
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | ENG | SPA | GER | ITA | FRA