Brazil striker Robinho has signed for Chinese Super League club Guangzhou Evergrande on a six-month deal after failing to agree terms to stay with Santos.
Santos said they could not match offers made for the 31-year-old striker, especially from clubs in other countries.
The forward -- who will wear the No. 60 shirt -- signed for Guangzhou on a free transfer on Thursday after his Santos loan expired on Tuesday, and will link up with Brazil's 2002 World Cup-winning coach Luiz Felipe Scolari.
- Angel Di Maria 'happy to join PSG' as move nears
- Stoke sign teenage midfielder Molina from Real Madrid
- Augsburg sign Karlsruher's Max as Baba Rahman nears exit
- Liverpool loan Ojo to Wolves | Konchesky joins QPR on loan
- Balotelli moving to MLS? | Can Allegri keep Juve on top?
- FC TV: Pedro is still a sub | Would you rather Bony or Falcao?
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | ENG | SPA | GER | ITA | FRA