Brazil striker Robinho has signed for Chinese Super League club Guangzhou Evergrande on a six-month deal after failing to agree terms to stay with Santos.
Santos said they could not match offers made for the 31-year-old striker, especially from clubs in other countries.
The forward -- who will wear the No. 60 shirt -- signed for Guangzhou on a free transfer on Thursday after his Santos loan expired on Tuesday, and will link up with Brazil's 2002 World Cup-winning coach Luiz Felipe Scolari.
- Bayern sign Vidal from Juve | Atletico sign Filipe Luis
- Blanc: Di Maria signing 'close' | Marcotti's Musings
- Samp want cut-price Balotelli deal | Szczesny to Roma
- Tottenham set to bid for WBA's Berahino - sources
- FC TV: Burley: Everyone is buying titles | Hodgson lucky
- LIVE: Transfer talk | Done deals | ENG | SPA | GER | ITA | FRA