Brazil striker Robinho has signed for Chinese Super League club Guangzhou Evergrande on a six-month deal after failing to agree terms to stay with Santos.
Santos said they could not match offers made for the 31-year-old striker, especially from clubs in other countries.
The forward -- who will wear the No. 60 shirt -- signed for Guangzhou on a free transfer on Thursday after his Santos loan expired on Tuesday, and will link up with Brazil's 2002 World Cup-winning coach Luiz Felipe Scolari.
- Ferdinand: Di Maria will always regret failing at Man United
- Zamora returns to Brighton | Rafael agrees to Lyon deal
- Pep Guardiola backs Pedro for Man United success
- Milinkovic-Savic nears Lazio move | Higuain to reject Napoli
- Miller: Chelsea need more signings | Five players to watch
- FC TV: De Bruyne is staying | Guardiola headed for the exit
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | ENG | SPA | GER | ITA | FRA