Sacha Kljestan scored a goal and provided an assist to help the New York Red Bulls win the Supporters' Shield as Major League Soccer's regular-season champion with a 2-1 victory over the Chicago Fire on Sunday night.
The top-seeded Red Bulls, who have a first-round bye in the Eastern Conference playoffs, won their second Supporters' Shield in three seasons. They also snapped a 14-game winless streak at Toyota Park.
The Fire finished with consecutive losses and at the bottom of the Eastern Conference.
MLS #DECISION DAY HIGHLIGHTS
- NY Red Bulls 2-1 Chicago Fire
- Sporting KC 2-1 LA Galaxy
- Portland Timbers 4-1 Colorado Rapids
- Vancouver Whitecaps 3-0 Houston Dynamo
- Seattle Sounders 3-1 Real Salt Lake
- FC Dallas 2-1 San Jose Earthquakes
- NYCFC 1-3 New England Revolution
- Montreal Impact 2-1 Toronto FC
- Columbus Crew 5-0 D.C. United
- Philadelphia Union 1-0 Orlando City