Having already looked thoroughly confused while promoting the "facial fitness" widget on Japanese television last year, Cristiano Ronaldo has now been pressed into starring in a strange and unsettling new advertisement for the latest contraption to hit the market.
From the looks of things, the "Sixpad" is some kind of electronic plate that you affix to your rippling beer gut in order to instantly assume the kind of physique it took Ronaldo many years of athletic training and strict conditioning...
Real Madrid goalkeeper Iker Casillas is excited about a potential move to Portuguese giants Porto this summer after his agent confirmed the offer.
Casillas, 34, is "99 percent certain" to move to the Estadio do Dragao, according to Spanish TV station TVE, in a deal that would end a difficult two-year spell for the Real Madrid and Spain captain.
Real are hopeful of bringing Manchester United goalkeeper David De Gea to the club but for that to happen, Casillas needs to leave to avert a potential saga...
Stoke City expect to seal the signing of Real Madrid teenager Sergio Molina this week, sources have told ESPN FC.
As ESPN FC revealed last week, Molina arrived in England for talks and to undergo a medical at the Britannia Stadium.
- Transfer Talk: Daily roundup | Done deals
- Rumour Rater: Ramos, Vidal and Benteke
- De Gea to return for preseason training | Ronaldo
- Liverpool expect new Sterling bid | Luis Alberto loan
- Nani joins Fenerbahce | Podolski to Galatasaray
- Smith: Invest in defenders | Jolly: Stars free in 2016
- Brewin: Liverpool's unwanted XI | Yokhin on Douglas
- FC TV: Gab-O'Meter on Schneiderlin | Madrid's needs?
The defensive midfielder featured for Real's under-19 side last season and caught the eye in the UEFA Youth League, scoring two goals in six appearances.
The 19-year-old has been...