Trending: Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo accused over unpaid taxes
Tuesday's latest stories from the world of football in ESPN FC's What's Trending...
- Defender Jesus Vallejo will return to Real Madrid next season, according to Eintracht Frankfurt, where he spent last season on loan.
ATLETICO MADRID: Reported Manchester United target Antoine Griezmann has agreed to extend his contract with Atletico Madrid until June 2022, according to the Spanish club's president, Enrique Cerezo.
- Swedish minnows Vasteras are set to receive a substantial windfall that will wipe out their debts after United agreed a deal to sign Benfica centre-back Victor Lindelof.
- Former United defender Gabriel Heinze has revealed that he was once knocked unconscious by Roy Keane during their time together at Old Trafford.
SWEDEN: A majority of Swedes responding to a poll in newspaper Aftonbladet say they do not want to see Zlatan Ibrahimovic return to the national team, despite the striker hinting that he may be considering a comeback.
- Diego Souza scored after just 11 seconds as Brazil beat Australia 4-0 in their friendly at the MCG.
ARSENAL: Arsenal midfielder Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain has told the Evening Standard that Monaco striker Kylian Mbappe has been a "phenomenal revelation" and he would love to see him at the Emirates next season.
EVERTON: Everton are closing in on the signing of Sunderland goalkeeper Jordan Pickford in a deal worth up to £30 million, sources close to the Black Cats have told ESPN FC.
TOTTENHAM: Tottenham's Harry Kane and Dele Alli are worth more than Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo, according to a new study by CIES Football Observatory.
WORLD CUP: Goals from Sardar Azmoun and Mehdi Taremi and yet another clean sheet ensured Iran became the first Asian nation to book their place at next year's World Cup as a 2-0 win over Uzbekistan on Monday evening secured Carlos Queiroz's team a berth in Russia.
- Carlos Bacca's agent has opened the door to a move to France with the AC Milan striker's future uncertain in Italy after the arrival of Andre Silva at the San Siro.
JUVENTUS: Gianluigi Buffon is "99.9 percent certain" that next season will be his last as a player, the Juventus and Italy goalkeeper has told Sky Sport 24.
Follow @ESPNFC on Twitter to keep up with the latest football updates.