Manchester City are to send summer signing Enes Unal to Belgian club Genk on loan next season, sources have told ESPN FC.
City signed Unal from Bursaspor in a £2 million deal earlier this summer, but fear he is unlikely to gain a work permit.
- Chelsea confident of signing Everton's John Stones
- Abou Diaby joins Marseille | Norwich to loan Wisdom?
- Marco Reus says he's staying at Borussia Dortmund
- Marcotti: Juventus confident of Julian Draxler deal
- Bayern sign Vidal from Juve | Atletico sign Filipe Luis
- LIVE: Transfer talk | Done deals | ENG | SPA | GER | ITA | FRA
The 18-year-old has won one cap for Turkey and is unlikely to fit the criteria for a permit under new FA rules.
City are now prepared to...