Swansea City are weighing up a move for Queens Park Rangers winger Junior Hoilett, sources have told ESPN FC.
Hoilett, 25, is well down the pecking order at Loftus Road and QPR are willing to let him move on as they look to trim their wage bill.
The Canada international has started just 47 league matches since joining from Blackburn three years ago, and only featured in two Capital One Cup games this term.
- Cox: Best Premier League deals | List of Ins and Outs
- De Gea deal fails | Real Madrid blame | Man Utd blame
- Martial joins Man United | Leverkusen sign Chicharito
- Chelsea sign Djilobodji | Hector signed, loaned back
- Januzaj joins Dortmund on loan | Draxler to Wolfsburg
- ESPN FC TV: Deadline day buzz | Winners and Losers
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | ENG | SPA | GER | ITA | FRA
Hoilett impressed during his time at Blackburn, but has been unable to recapture his best...