Queens Park Rangers manager Chris Ramsey has said star striker Charlie Austin is likely to leave the club this summer.
- Chelsea confident of signing Everton's John Stones
- Abou Diaby joins Marseille | Norwich to loan Wisdom?
- Marco Reus says he's staying at Borussia Dortmund
- Marcotti: Juventus confident of Julian Draxler deal
- Bayern sign Vidal from Juve | Atletico sign Filipe Luis
- LIVE: Transfer talk | Done deals | ENG | SPA | GER | ITA | FRA
Ramsey told talkSPORT: "We have to be realistic -- it's unlikely...