Manchester United defender Luke Shaw has praised PSV Eindhoven fans for a "thoughtful" banner as he continues his recovery ahead of Wednesday's Champions League clash at Old Trafford.
Shaw, 20, suffered a double leg break following a sliding challenge by PSV's Hector Moreno in the reverse fixture in Eindhoven on Sept. 15, potentially ending the England international's season.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Mitten: Man Utd fans are frustrated | Shaw: Boring to watch
- Arsenal must rest Sanchez now | Chelsea too Willian reliant
- Neymar must maintain form | Ames: Champions League XI
- Honigstein: Chicharito stars, Bayer struggle | CL scenarios
- FC TV: Barca the best | Pellegrini's problem | Man Utd to lose
- Highlights (U.S. only): Premier League | Champions League
- News index | Transfer Talk | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
Moreno is set to play at Old Trafford in the Champions League on Wednesday but Van Gaal, who has exonerated the 27-year-old...