Manchester United defender Luke Shaw has praised PSV Eindhoven fans for a "thoughtful" banner as he continues his recovery ahead of Wednesday's Champions League clash at Old Trafford.
Shaw, 20, suffered a double leg break following a sliding challenge by PSV's Hector Moreno in the reverse fixture in Eindhoven on Sept. 15, potentially ending the England international's season.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Cox: Unlikely Prem top scorers | Darke: Newcastle, Villa woe
- Hunter: Cost of Barca's success | Horncastle: Napoli dream
- Marcotti's Musings | Miller: Prem lacking | Evans on Wenger
- Mitten: Schweinsteiger's still got "it" | Klopp faces dilemma
- FC TV: Costa or De Bruyne? | Boiling Point | MLS Cup picks
- Highlights (U.S. only): Premier League | Champions League
- News index | Transfer Talk | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
Moreno is set to play at Old Trafford in the Champions League on Wednesday but Van Gaal, who has exonerated the 27-year-old...