Ruud van Nistelrooy will join the coaching staff at PSV Eindhoven from next season.
Former Manchester United and Real Madrid striker Van Nistelrooy will coach the strikers in the club's under-17, U19 and reserve teams, the Eredivisie side announced in a statement.
The 39-year-old will leave his position as an assistant to Netherlands boss Danny Blind.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Marcotti: Believe in Leicester, Barca win ugly, Serie A drama
- Miller: Leicester heroes' rise | Why Liverpool fans left Anfield
- Evans: Man United's turmoil | Zouma setback | Power Ranks
- Corrigan: Torres hits 100 | Messi vs. Ronaldo | Super Bowl
- Highlights (U.S. only): Premier League | U.S.' friendly wins
- FC TV: Leicester keep it simple | Defining month for Arsenal
- News | Transfer | Toe Poke | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
"I'm really looking forward to my new job at PSV, where I'm going to help the young attackers maximise their potential," he said.