Ruud van Nistelrooy will join the coaching staff at PSV Eindhoven from next season.
Former Manchester United and Real Madrid striker Van Nistelrooy will coach the strikers in the club's under-17, U19 and reserve teams, the Eredivisie side announced in a statement.
The 39-year-old will leave his position as an assistant to Netherlands boss Danny Blind.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Macintosh: Leicester, Ranieri dare to dream | Vardy deal
- Player Ratings: Man City | Tottenham | Liverpool | West Ham
- Saul sparks Atletico | Why was Jackson Martinez a flop?
- Chelsea vs. Man United: 50-50 challenge | Five questions
- Delaney: Jose Mourinho is Man United's only option
- Evans: Oscar, not John Terry, vital to Chelsea's future
- FIFA: Scandal FAQs | Atkins: Jiangsu shocks world football
- FC TV: Pochettino is a genius | Fan walkout affected Liverpool
- News | Transfer | Toe Poke | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
"I'm really looking forward to my new job at PSV, where I'm going to help the young attackers maximise their potential," he said.