Portland Timbers midfielder Darlington Nagbe and the Philadelphia Union have been named MLS Fair Play award recipients, the league announced on Friday.
Nagbe, who committed just 11 fouls all season, previously won the prize in 2013 and joined Steve Ralston, Michael Parkhurst and Sebastien Le Toux as the only players to win on multiple occasions.
MAJOR LEAGUE SOCCER LATEST
- McIntyre: Managers biggest stars left in playoffs
- Carlisle: Greatest comebacks os MLS playoffs
- Parker: Entwined tales of McCarty, Tchani
- Davis: Who will reach MLS Cup?
- McIntyre: Crew SC's tried-and-true decisive
- Carlisle: Portland in charge vs. Dallas
- Davis: Crew SC ride fast start vs. New York
- MLS highlights | Playoff schedule | Tables
The Union took home the honor for the second consecutive year after committing a league-low 374 fouls in the 2015 season.
The award is selected by...