AC Milan will sign defender Jose Mauri from Parma subject to the player passing a medical.
Mauri, 19, arrived in Milan on Monday to undergo tests, with the Serie A club confirming his arrival on their website.
- Transfer Talk: Daily roundup | Done deals
- Rumour Rater: Ramos, Vidal and Benteke
- De Gea to return for preseason training | Ronaldo
- Liverpool expect new Sterling bid | Luis Alberto loan
- Nani joins Fenerbahce | Podolski to Galatasaray
- Smith: Invest in defenders | Jolly: Stars free in 2016
- Brewin: Liverpool's unwanted XI | Yokhin on Douglas
- FC TV: Gab-O'Meter on Schneiderlin | Madrid's needs?
"Jose Mauri is on his way to the La Madonnina clinic from the Milan Linate Airport," a statement said.
"Once there, the young midfielder will have his medical. In addition to the Milan medical staff, the Milan Channel are also...