Thiago Motta has ended speculation about his future by signing a one-year contract extension with Paris St. Germain.
The Italy international had been linked with a move away from the French champions, with Arsenal, Liverpool and his former clubs Atletico Madrid and Inter Milan reported to be among those clubs interested in acquiring his services.
- Rumour Rater | Clubs' transfer needs | Miller: Top 10 sagas
- Evans set for West Brom | Lescott to Villa | Berahino could go
- De Bruyne set for Man City | Cox: How will he fit? | Honigstein
- Stoke reject Walters bid | Adebayor to West Ham? | Kampl
- Tottenham sign Son | Sevilla land Llorente on free from Juve
- FC TV: Spurs' inactivity | No Stones surprise | De Gea mess
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | ENG | SPA | GER | ITA | FRA
However, the defensive midfielder, who turned 33 on Friday, put pen to paper on a deal with PSG that ties him to the Parc des Princes until June 30, 2017.