Angel Di Maria has claimed he had rows with Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal and suggested that he struggled to comprehend the Dutch tactician's philosophy during his time at Old Trafford.
Di Maria left United to join Paris Saint-Germain just a year after his British record £59.7 million move from Real Madrid, with the Argentine winger struggling to make his mark during his solitary season in the Premier League.
- De Gea transfer stalls at deadline? | Twitter reaction
- Martial to join Man United | Leverkusen signs Chicharito
- Draxler completes move to Wolfsburg | Dante too
- Januzaj joins Dortmund on loan | Chelsea in for Djilobodji
- Marcotti: FIFA's TMS a good step towards accountability
- Miller: Premier League's transfer needs | Deadline Day
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | ENG | SPA | GER | ITA | FRA
In his first comments on his apparent rift with Van Gaal, Di Maria told...