Zlatan Ibrahimovic marked his return to his hometown club by helping PSG to a 5-0 Champions League victory over Malmo at the Swedbank Stadion.
Ibrahimovic struck the French champions' third goal against the club where he began his professional career before leaving for Ajax in 2001.
It was the first time the 34-year-old Sweden striker had played a competitive match there since his departure and he paid for the match to be shown on a big screen in Stortorget, the city's main square.
Angel Di Maria...
Paris Saint-Germain will wear Je Suis Paris -- I am Paris -- jerseys without any sponsors' logos in their next two games to honour the victims of the Nov. 13 Paris attacks.
A series of coordinated terrorist attacks left 130 people dead and 368 more injured, with the Stade de France one of the targets as France faced Germany in an international friendly.
Ligue 1 champions unveiled a special jersey five days ago with the message Je Suis Paris beneath the club's logo on the chest, which they wore against...
Thiago Silva believes Paris Saint-Germain teammate Marco Verratti can emulate Andrea Pirlo and become "one of the best players in the world."
Verratti, 23, joined PSG from hometown club Pescara in 2012, and has since won three Ligue 1 titles at the heart of the French champions' midfield.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Jolly: Man Utd nearing exit | Shaw: Team hard to watch
- Real Ratings: Ronaldo finds form | Real still a top team?
- Rzouki: City win could jumpstart Juve | Man City ratings
- Macintosh: Arsenal have hope | Sanchez, Ozil top ratings
- Corrigan: Complete Barca dominate Roma | Ratings
- Johnson: How teams can qualify for UCL last 16
- FC TV: Barca are UCL best | Pellegrini's problem
- Highlights (U.S. only): Premier League | Champions League
- News index | Transfer Talk | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
The Italy international has been linked with a move to Barcelona as a result of his fine form, and PSG skipper SIlva says the midfielder reminds him of Azzurri great and current New York City FC midfielder Pirlo.