Oldham Athletic goalkeeper Joel Coleman is flattered by interest from a number of Premier League clubs but is happy at the League One side, his agent Clive Hart has told ESPN FC.
Coleman, 20, came through the ranks at Oldham and broke into the first-team at the end of last season, before establishing himself as first-choice keeper with two clean sheets in seven games so far this term.
- David De Gea signs new four-year deal at Man United
- Fiorentina complain to FIFA over Salah's Roma loan
- Derby target Man United striker James Wilson on loan
- Prem sets new spend record | Prem window in numbers
- Window Watch: Club-by-club | Cox: Best Prem deals
- Delaney: Transfer grades | Horncastle: Euro grades
- ESPN FC TV: Deadline day buzz | Winners and Losers
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | ENG | SPA | GER | ITA | FRA
Aston Villa scout Tony Coton has watched the player in action on several occasions and Oldham are bracing...