Let's start with the good news, shall we? Nottingham Forest have won a 250,000 pound transfer fund to spend in January thanks to a competition run by Sky Sports.
The bad news: This all comes the very day after Forest were hit, along with fellow Championship sides Blackburn and Leeds, with a transfer embargo from the Football League after failing to meet Financial Fair Play targets.
TOE POKE: FOOTBALL FUNNIES
- The Wall: Newspaper's De Gea tribute
- Cheeky t-shirt: Man Utd fans poke fun at Gerrard
- Mud, glorious mud: Club World Cup farce
- Foot flap: West Brom player's gruesome injury
- Wenger is Frozen: Funny Arsenal manager parody
- Pecs appeal: Crouch copies Ronaldo
- Him again: Crouch goes crowd surfing
- World Cup bonanza: Gotze's boot sells for millions
Forest fan Shaun Lander earned the sizable cache for his beloved side by winning Sky Bet's Transfer Fund...