Norwich City have made a bid for Napoli defender Kalidou Koulibaly, sources have told ESPN FC.
Norwich boss Alex Neill has made a new central defender one of his top priorities before the close of the transfer window, and he has identified Koulibaly as one of his top targets.
Southampton have also been credited with an interest in Koulibaly as they look to bolster their centre-back options.
Stoke forward Jonathan Walters has said he is keen to stay at the club, but feels they are yet to show they value him in contract negotiations.
Walters' current deal runs out next summer, and he was the subject of a reported bid of around £1.5 million by Norwich last week.
It was rejected by Stoke and, after Saturday's 1-1 Premier League draw with the Canaries at Carrow Road, boss Mark Hughes confirmed he would...
Norwich have suspended striker Lewis Grabban after he left the team hotel without permission ahead of their Capital One Cup victory at Rotherham, according to reports.
The 27-year-old, who has been the subject of three unsuccessful bids from former club Bournemouth, was not in the matchday 18 at New York Stadium and reports surfaced that the player had left the team hotel and made his own way home after being told he would start on the bench.
The Canaries are now said, by a number of national newspapers,...
Wolves have rejected a third bid from Norwich for striker Benik Afobe.
The Championship club's position remains unchanged over Afobe's future and they have reiterated he is not for sale.
Norwich are searching for a new forward and had two previous bids rejected by Wolves but have continued their chase for the England under-21 international.
We can confirm that a third bid from Norwich City for Benik Afobe has been rejected.- Wolves (@OfficialWolves) August 26, 2015
A statement on the club's...