Former Newcastle midfielder Jonas Gutierrez is unhappy with the way his exit from the Northeast club was handled, and claims his former team lacked honestly in their dealings.
Ex-Magpies defender Ryan Taylor revealed last month that he and Gutierrez both discovered that they were to be released by Newcastle via the same phone call.
BEST OF ESPN FC
- Marcotti: Platini must campaign as agent of change
- EXCLUSIVE: Jose Mourinho on Prem season | Falcao
- Jones: Steven Gerrard from Liverpool to Los Angeles
- Prem previews: Stoke shine | Season in a sentence
- Mitten: Carrick remains vital | Cox: Non-fair play table
- Marshall: Herrera falls on his sword | Sacked after scuffle
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | ESPN FC TV | Fantasy
Gutierrez, who battled back from testicular cancer to score the goal that helped keep Newcastle from relegation last season, was unimpressed with episode at the time....