Newcastle United's attendance against Tottenham Hotspur was their lowest in the Premier League this season, as fans protested against owner Mike Ashley's running of the club.
PREMIER LEAGUE AND FA CUP LATEST
- Sunderland fans fly banner over Newcastle
- Jolly: City back on track after difficult spell
- Brewin: Villa ruin Gerrard's farewell dream
- Brewin: Mourinho outwits mentor Van Gaal again
- Burley: Chelsea marching toward title
- Martinez: '3 or 4 players' can take penalties
- Cox: Nervy Arsenal edge through to final
Last week, Newcastle's full accounts revealed they had more than £34 million sitting in the bank at the end of the last financial year.
This revelation further angered an increasingly disillusioned Newcastle fanbase, and a campaign was launched to try and get supporters to boycott their meeting with Tottenham at the 52,338-capacity...