New Chelsea signing Papy Djilobodji must change his advisors in order to succeed at the highest level, Nantes president Waldemar Kita has warned.
Djilobodji, 26, joined the Premier League champions from the Ligue 1 club on Tuesday in a deal thought to be worth £2.7 million.
The Senegal international, who was in the final year of his contract, had been given permission to leave Nantes earlier this summer.
BEST OF ESPN FC
- Marcotti: Both clubs lose over De Gea | Utd blame Real
- Laurens: Man Utd gamble on Martial | Deadline day quiz
- Cox: Best Premier League deals | Delaney: Grades
- Miller: Why do clubs panic buy? | Mourinho's blame game
- Messi and Ronaldo shut out again | Liga weekend lessons
- Premier League highlights (U.S.) | TOTW | Power Rankings
- ESPN FC TV: Buzz of deadline day | Twitter reaction
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | Fantasy | FC Podcast
RMC reports that Celta Vigo, Trabzonspor and Antalyaspor had all enquired about the...