Former Chelsea striker Didier Drogba has told BBC Africa he would like to "give back" to the Premier League club in the future by becoming their manager or taking on another senior role.
Drogba, 37, is currently contracted to Montreal Impact, where he has scored 12 goals in 14 Major League Soccer appearances.
The Ivorian played for Chelsea over two separate stints, netting 157 goals in 341 outings and helping the club lift several trophies, including four Premier League titles and the Champions League.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Brewin: Man City back on track | Ratings: Delph excels
- Miller: Leicester earn draw | United ratings: Smalling key
- Macintosh: Can Tottenham win the league? | #FCdebate
- Lowe: Busquets vital as ever | Neymar superb in 4-0 win
- FC TV: Bayern in dark over Pep future | Atleti above Real?
- Highlights (U.S. only): Premier League | Champions League
- News index | Transfer Talk | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS