Former Chelsea striker Didier Drogba has told BBC Africa he would like to "give back" to the Premier League club in the future by becoming their manager or taking on another senior role.
Drogba, 37, is currently contracted to Montreal Impact, where he has scored 12 goals in 14 Major League Soccer appearances.
The Ivorian played for Chelsea over two separate stints, netting 157 goals in 341 outings and helping the club lift several trophies, including four Premier League titles and the Champions League.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Jolly: Man Utd nearing exit | Shaw: Hard to watch | Ratings
- Madrid Ratings: Ronaldo finds form | Real still a top team?
- Rzouki: Juve jumpstart | Man City ratings | Ibra goes home
- Macintosh: Arsenal have hope | Sanchez and Ozil top ratings
- Corrigan: Complete Barca | Johnson: How teams can qualify
- FC TV: Barca the best | Pellegrini's problem | Man Utd to lose
- Highlights (U.S. only): Premier League | Champions League
- News index | Transfer Talk | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS