Zambia striker Emmanuel Mayuka has left Southampton to join French club Metz on a three-year contract.
Mayuka, 24, joined Saints from Young Boys in August 2012 but made only 16 league appearances, spending the 2013-14 season on loan at Lorient.
On Monday night Metz, who were relegated from Ligue 1 in May, confirmed the arrival of 56-time Zambia international Mayuka at the Stade Saint-Symphorien.
- Torres' Atletico Madrid future yet to be decided - Cerezo
- Demichelis may join Rosario Central in January - sources
- Gundogan fails to dismiss Borussia Dortmund exit talk
- Zinedine Zidane won't be drawn on Hazard Real Madrid links
- Window Watch: Club-by-club | Cox: Best Prem deals
- Delaney: Transfer grades | Horncastle: Euro grades
- ESPN FC TV: Deadline day buzz | Winners and Losers
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | ENG | SPA | GER | ITA | FRA
Southampton boss Ronald Koeman had earlier this month revealed Mayuka was close to joining Russian side...