Zambia striker Emmanuel Mayuka has left Southampton to join French club Metz on a three-year contract.
Mayuka, 24, joined Saints from Young Boys in August 2012 but made only 16 league appearances, spending the 2013-14 season on loan at Lorient.
On Monday night Metz, who were relegated from Ligue 1 in May, confirmed the arrival of 56-time Zambia international Mayuka at the Stade Saint-Symphorien.
- Cox: Best Premier League deals | Delaney: Grades
- Prem sets new spend record | Deadline Day in photos
- De Gea deal fails | Real Madrid blame | Man Utd blame
- Martial joins Man United | Leverkusen sign Chicharito
- Januzaj joins Dortmund on loan | Draxler to Wolfsburg
- ESPN FC TV: Deadline day buzz | Winners and Losers
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | ENG | SPA | GER | ITA | FRA
Southampton boss Ronald Koeman had earlier this month revealed Mayuka was close to joining Russian side...