Juan Mata believes Manchester United have proved they can play attacking, attractive football.
The midfielder was frustrated United only drew 1-1 against his former club Chelsea on Sunday, but they took their tally to seven goals in three games when Jesse Lingard scored at Stamford Bridge.
United were accused of being boring earlier in the season but Mata thinks they have raised their game since.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Evans: Chelsea, Man Utd learn little | Brewin: Costa denies
- Delaney: Arsenal ease | Macintosh: Leicester dream | TOTW
- Ratings: Man United | Arsenal | Man City | Spurs | Liverpool
- Corrigan: Modric winner saves Madrid | FIFA scandal FAQ
- Highlights (U.S. only): Premier League | U.S. friendly wins
- FC TV: Pochettino a genius | Fan walkout affected Liverpool
- News | Transfer | Toe Poke | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
"When you win and when you play good football, confidence grows," he told Sky Sports. "I think we're...