Morgan Schneiderlin says he has to learn to accept that he may not start every game for Manchester United.
Schneiderlin, 25, was a regular while at Southampton but has had to fight for his place since joining United in the summer.
While the France international has started six of the Red Devils' eight Premier League games this season, he was on the bench for last week's 3-0 loss at Arsenal, with Louis van Gaal opting for Michael Carrick and Bastian Schweinsteiger in his midfield instead.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Rating Klopp's news conference | Why he chose Liverpool
- Delaney: Roman backs Mourinho | Walcott central | England
- Marcotti: FIFA continues to unravel | Blatter, Platini banned
- Top 10 : International rivalries | Vickery on CONMEBOL
- McIntyre: Klinsmann's test | Marshall: Mexico chaos | Picks
- FC TV: Power Rankings | Tension in Madrid? | Prem top four
- Highlights (U.S. only): Premier League | Champions League
- News index | Transfer Talk | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS