Carlos Tevez still has "United blood" according to his former Old Trafford teammate Patrice Evra after the pair were both part of the Juventus side that beat Real Madrid in Tuesday's Champions League semifinal first leg.
Tevez, 31, won the European Cup and Premier League as a Manchester United player, before controversially moving to crosstown rivals Manchester City in 2009.
JUVENTUS CLAIM NARROW FIRST-LEG LEAD
- Marcotti: Swagger was key to Juventus' success
- Hunter: On Ramos and Real's midfield problems
- Horncastle: Pirlo, Juve a tactical handful for Real
- Tevez's penalty gives Juventus narrow advantage
- Corrigan: Hero Tevez but Ronaldo gets away goal
- Watch: Ronaldo cam -- his best moments vs. Juve
- Watch: Highlights of Juve's first-leg win (U.S. only)
After claiming another league title at the Etihad in 2011, the Argentina striker left for Juventus two seasons later. On Tuesday,...