Angel Di Maria and Ander Herrera have been passed fit to play for Manchester United against Chelsea on Sunday.
Both midfielders were doubts after being substituted in United's 2-2 draw against West Bromwich Albion on Monday.
Manchester United vs. Chelsea
- Darke: Van Gaal, Mourinho prepare for reunion
- Cox: Di Maria, Mata out to make Mourinho pay
- Jolly: Fabregas signals shift in balance of power
- Payne: United can win if Van Gaal makes tough call
- Macintosh: Who can stop Chelsea?
- Dall: United out to avoid public humiliation
But manager Louis van Gaal has confirmed they are available, while another midfielder, Michael Carrick, will build up his fitness by playing for the club's reserve team at West Ham on Friday evening.
Herrera, who only lasted 45 minutes against Albion, was making his comeback...