Matteo Darmian has insisted he will not become complacent after joining Manchester United and declared that his transfer is just the start for him.
Darmian, 25, completed a £12.7 million move from Torino in July and has begun all of United's first six games of the season.
The Italy international right-back believes he has slotted straight in at Old Trafford but said he is looking to kick on after joining United.
- Window Watch: Club-by-club | Cox: Best Prem deals
- Delaney: Transfer grades | Horncastle: Euro grades
- Prem sets new spend record | Prem window in numbers
- Bale Utd hopes wrecked | Berahino status | Mangala says 'no'
- De Gea deal fails | Real Madrid blame | Man Utd blame
- Martial joins Man United | Leverkusen sign Chicharito
- Januzaj joins Dortmund on loan | Draxler to Wolfsburg
- ESPN FC TV: Deadline day buzz | Winners and Losers
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | ENG | SPA | GER | ITA | FRA
"The important thing for me is that even though I'm a foreigner, I settled in...