Trending: Jose Mourinho 'worried' by Man City's eight-point lead
Monday's latest stories from the world of football in ESPN FC's What's Trending ...
- Mourinho has branded Marouane Fellaini "fantastic" after the midfielder rushed back from injury to play against Chelsea on Sunday.
- Anthony Martial has admitted he would like to start more games for Manchester United but says he is happier at Old Trafford than he was last season.
- Player ratings - Henrikh Mkhitaryan and Jose Mourinho only worth 3/10
- Antonio Conte insisted that dropping David Luiz from his squad for Chelsea's 1-0 win over Manchester United was purely a "tactical decision" and praised Andreas Christensen's "amazing" performance in place of the Brazilian.
- Conte has played down speculation that he could take over AC Milan next season, while the Serie A club have also moved to dismiss any rumours of contact with the Chelsea manager.
- N'Golo Kante says his hamstring still does not feel "100 percent" despite producing an impressive performance on his return to action as Chelsea beat Manchester United 1-0 at Stamford Bridge on Sunday.
- WATCH: How Chelsea beat Manchester United
- Former Manchester United and England defender Phil Neville is in the frame for the Sunderland manager's job after rejecting a reunion with Moyes at West Ham, sources have told ESPN FC.
ARSENAL: Arsene Wenger blasted what he called "unacceptable" refereeing in the Premier League after Arsenal's 3-1 loss at Manchester City and said that Raheem Sterling "dives well" after the forward won a penalty.
- Former Premier League referee Mark Clattenburg has come out in defence of Michael Oliver's awarding of a penalty to Sterling in Sunday's 3-1 defeat of Arsenal.
- Bayern Munich president Karl-Heinz Rummenigge says his club are unlikely to make a move for Arsenal's Alexis Sanchez in January as the player has chosen his next club.
- WATCH: Why didn't Wenger start Lacazette?
MAN CITY: Pep Guardiola says he can't remember a better start to the season as a manager, but warned Manchester City still have a long way to go before they can think about the winning the title.
- Premier League Team of the Weekend: Mohamed Salah and Sadio Mane make the cut
TOTTENHAM:Dele Alli will miss England's friendlies against Germany and Brazil with a hamstring problem, while fellow Spurs midfielder Harry Winks is also a doubt for the upcoming internationals.
MARSEILLE: Marseille fans have told Patrice Evra he is no longer welcome at the club after the defender kicked a supporter in the head.
LIGUE 1: Nabil Fekir told Canal+ he did not regret the goal celebration that sparked a pitch invasion during Lyon's derby win over St Etienne on Sunday.
- Club captain Sergio Ramos and vice-captain Marcelo have backed Cristiano Ronaldo and Karim Benzema amid concerns over the pair having scored just one La Liga goal each so far this season.
- Player ratings: Marco Asensio nets another wonder-goal, gets 8/10
ATLETICO MADRID: Juanfran says Antoine Griezmann should remain "relaxed" despite being substituted again on Saturday, although the forward's brother has questioned Diego Simeone's tactics on Twitter.
CHINESE SUPER LEAGUE: Fabio Cannavaro has quit as head coach of Chinese Super League side Tianjin Quanjian, paving the way for a possible return to seven-time champions Guangzhou Evergrande.
Follow @ESPNFC on Twitter to keep up with the latest football updates.