Samir Nasri says he would like to play in Major League Soccer once his time at Manchester City is finished.
Nasri, 28, joined City in 2011 and signed a new five-year contract with the Premier League leaders in July 2014, but said he was open to playing in America in the future.
"I like the English league a lot and my life in England," he told the J+1 programme on French TV channel Canal+ Sport.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Cox: Klopp is right for Liverpool | Evans: Why Rodgers went
- Marcotti: Gunners can challenge, brilliant Bayern, Mourinho
- Hunter: Four areas to fix in Barca crisis | Messi tax row
- Carlisle/Marshall: Oral history of U.S.-Mexico | Klinsmann
- FC TV: Benitez too defensive | Chelsea need change
- Highlights (U.S. only): Premier League | Champions League
- News index | Transfer Talk | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
"Afterwards, I'm thinking more about playing in MLS -- to discover something different -- rather than...