Manuel Pellegrini believes Kevin De Bruyne will be a candidate for the Footballer of the Year award.
The Belgium international has scored seven goals and created six more in his 15 appearances for Manchester City since his £54 million move from Wolfsburg this summer.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Heroes and Villains: Pardew's day of joy, Costa's bib fit
- Delaney: Chelsea, Spurs draw | Mourinho on Costa | TOTW
- Macintosh: Arsenal lose points, players | Ratings | Mariner
- Brewin: Man City earn win | Miller: Leicester hold Man United
- Neymar stars for Barca | Madrid get a win | Bayern march on
- FC TV: Man United stalling | Vardy is complete | Pep's future
- Highlights (U.S. only): Premier League | Champions League
- News index | Transfer Talk | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
After he scored City's opener and created Aleksandar Kolarov's strike in Saturday's 3-1 win over Southampton, manager Pellegrini said he thinks the former Chelsea player could win the individual honour.
"It's important he keeps...