Samir Nasri says he would like to play in Major League Soccer once his time at Manchester City is finished.
Nasri, 28, joined City in 2011 and signed a new five-year contract with the Premier League leaders in July 2014, but said he was open to playing in America in the future.
"I like the English league a lot and my life in England," he told the J+1 programme on French TV channel Canal+ Sport.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Evans: Why Rodgers went | - Timing right | Vote: Who next?
- Marcotti: Gunners can challenge, brilliant Bayern, Mourinho
- Mitten: Man Utd must move on | Macintosh: Heroes & Villains
- Corrigan: La Liga lessons | Miller: Mourinho too predictable
- FC TV: Klopp right for LFC? | Chelsea mess | PL in 90 seconds
- Highlights (U.S. only): Premier League | Champions League
- News index | Transfer Talk | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
"Afterwards, I'm thinking more about playing in MLS -- to discover something different -- rather than...