Much of the talk ahead of Manchester City's clash with Liverpool has surrounded Mario Balotelli's impending arrival at Anfield. The Italian will not be registered in time to feature on Monday night, however, in what is the first heavyweight battle of the season as the defending champions host last season's surprise runners-up.
Even without the ever-entertaining Balotelli, there are some intriguing matchups in the upcoming showdown, with both managers having to make tactical decisions after so...
MANCHESTER -- Manuel Pellegrini believes Liverpool will "always" miss Luis Suarez but thinks Mario Balotelli could be the "perfect" signing for them.
- Negredo may not make City's UCL squad
- Liverpool want Balotelli behaviour clause
- Mario Balotelli controversies
- Marcotti: Balotelli deal great for Liverpool
- Paul: Milan need to address old mistakes
- Carragher doubts Balotelli will start
The Chilean's Manchester City side will take on Brendan Rodgers' Reds at the Etihad Stadium on Monda...