Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini has been backed by striker Sergio Aguero after Pep Guardiola was again linked with the manager's job at the club.
Bayern Munich manager Guardiola has been tipped to replace Pellegrini at the Etihad Stadium next summer, but the Chilean recently signed a new deal that keeps him under contract until 2017.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Marcotti: FIFA continues to unravel | Blatter, Platini banned
- Cox: Klopp is good for Liverpool | Jolly: Chelsea woes | Quiz
- McIntyre: Klinsmann's test | Marshall: Mexico chaos | Picks
- Hunter: Areas to fix for Barca | Marcotti: Mancini's big plan
- FC TV: Power Rankings | Tension in Madrid? | Prem top four
- Highlights (U.S. only): Premier League | Champions League
- News index | Transfer Talk | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
Aguero helped Pellegrini, who won the Premier League title in 2014, return to the top of the table by scoring five goals in Saturday's 6-1 win over Newcastle.