Sergio Aguero was delighted to make Premier League history by recording the quickest ever five-goal haul in the division.
The Argentine emulated Andy Cole, Alan Shearer, Jermain Defoe and Dimitar Berbatov, the only previous players to strike five times in a match, as Manchester City beat Newcastle 6-1 at the Etihad Stadium.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Brewin: More Chelsea woe vs. Southampton | By the numbers
- Mooney: Aguero's five-spot earns perfect 10 | Played hurt
- Corrigan: Barcelona lose again | Player Ratings: Suarez a 4
- Cox: Arsenal and Man Utd's title chances | 50-50 Challenge
- Honigstein: Bayern face Dortmund test | Top Power Ranks
- FC TV: Barca missing Messi | Aguero Prem's best finisher
- Highlights (U.S. only): Premier League | Champions League
- News index | Transfer Talk | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
Aguero's five came in the space of just 20 minutes, making him faster than any of the others.
"I am really, really happy," he said. "I've just realised that I equalled this record,...