Manchester City defender Jason Denayer has joined Galatasaray on a season-long loan.
The Belgium international also attracted interest from Marseille and Sunderland but has opted to move to Turkey.
The 20-year-old signed a five-year contract with City in July and was set to be their fourth-choice central defender this season. But he then became surplus to requirements this year when City signed Argentina international Nicolas Otamendi from Valencia for £31.5 million on August 20.
Kevin De Bruyne has said Vincent Kompany helped persuade him to join Manchester City, and has set his sights on winning silverware after completing his club record move to the Etihad Stadium.
De Bruyne finally signed for City on Sunday in a £54 million deal, replacing Raheem Sterling as the most expensive signing in their history.
The 24-year-old Belgium international helped Wolfsburg win the DFB-Pokal last season and is looking forward to securing more trophies with the Premier League leaders.
Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini joked he feels good "for a dead man walking" following his side's excellent start to the season.
City have hit the ground running this term after winning all four of their opening games, scoring 10 goals in the process, while they have still yet to concede.
That contrasts with their record last season when they finished eight points behind champions Chelsea, leading to speculation that Pellegrini was set to be given the axe.
BEST OF ESPN FC
- Transfer Talk: All the latest news and deadline day gossip
- De Gea deal stalls | Delaney: Storylines | Miller: PL needs
- Marcotti: Mourinho's blame game | Player Power Rankings
- Messi and Ronaldo shut out again | Liga weekend lessons
- Evans: Liverpool lack direction | PL weekend in 90 seconds
- Premier League highlights (U.S.) | TOTW | MLS highlights
- ESPN FC TV: Can Man City be caught? | Utd want Martial?
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | ESPN FC TV | Fantasy | FC Podcast
"For a dead man walking, not...