It's not often that CSKA Moscow and AFC Bournemouth will be talked about in the same sentence but along with QPR and Tottenham, they're some of the more memorable opposition teams where Manchester City have collectively lost their heads.
Across the club's history, there have been a number of occasions they've had two players sent off in the same fixture.
BEST OF ESPN FC
- Macintosh: LVG returns Man Utd arrogance
- Why Cech will help Szczesny but not Ospina
- Marcotti: Can Brazil be fixed after Copa shambles
- Kelly: Liverpool must return to Fortress Anfield
Toe Poke: Alexis Sanchez loves to lip sync
- Kelly: Tevez return to Boca a special move
FC TV: Copa glory for Chile? | Coleman to Man Utd?
Transfer Talk | News | All the done deals
In 2014, Fernandinho and Yaya Toure were dismissed in the Champions League group stages against the Russian side. In 2008, Richard Dunne and Gelson...