It's not often that CSKA Moscow and AFC Bournemouth will be talked about in the same sentence but along with QPR and Tottenham, they're some of the more memorable opposition teams where Manchester City have collectively lost their heads.
Across the club's history, there have been a number of occasions they've had two players sent off in the same fixture.
BEST OF ESPN FC
- Mangan: Why Cech will help Szczesny, not Ospina
- Marcotti: Ramos situation assessed from both sides
- Scouts' Notebook: Chelsea-bound Kenedy like Hulk
- Miller: Liverpool signings won't overshadow Henderson
- Toe Poke: Player scores, proposes to girlfriend on pitch
- FC TV: Ramos the missing piece? | Cech will lift Arsenal
- Transfer Talk | News | All the done deals
In 2014, Fernandinho and Yaya Toure were dismissed in the Champions League group stages against the Russian side. In 2008, Richard Dunne and Gelson...