With the availability of both Jurgen Klopp and Carlo Ancelotti now confirmed, there is little doubt that Manchester City should be weighing up their options.
As Simon Curtis wrote, both have their merits should chairman Khaldoon Al Mubarak decide he wants a change from current manager Manuel Pellegrini.
MANCHESTER CITY LATEST
- Toure staying at City, agent confirms
- Mooney: City's balancing act with Guardiola
- Report Card: City earn a B+
- Season Ratings: Aguero gets 10/10
- Brewin: Six defining games
- Macintosh: Elite Milner without fanfare
- Jolly: Lampard's fitting finale
- Transfers: Sterling wants out of Liverpool
It's a very big and delicate decision. The general consensus is the club are waiting for Pep Guardiola to finish his contract with Bayern Munich at the end of next season, which would point to City...