Zlatan Ibrahimovic has described Paris Saint-Germain's Champions League group stage draw with his hometown club Malmo as "the best that could happen."
Ibrahimovic, 33, started his professional career in 1999 when he made his senior debut with Malmo, the city in which he grew up, after coming through the club's youth ranks.
He has since played in the Netherlands, Spain and Italy before moving to PSG in 2012, but has kept close ties with the city where he grew up.
UCL DRAW: REACTIONS, ODDS AND MORE
- Full Draw: Man City handed toughest group
- Marcotti: Tough draw for City, Barca | SPI predictions
- Group A: Real Madrid, PSG through | Group B: Man Utd top?
- Group C: Atletico top | Group D: Man City test
- Group E: Barca ease | Group F: Bayern, Arsenal
- Group G: Chelsea to cruise | Group H: Zenit upset?
- FC TV: Prem's chances | Rapid reax | Tables | Fixtures
Though PSG's squad contains a number...