Malaga have signed Morocco international Hachim Mastour on a two-year loan deal from AC Milan.
The 17-year-old playmaker, who has yet to make his senior debut for Milan, is under contract with the Italian giants until June 2017.
He becomes Malaga's last reinforcement of the summer.
Mastour had been linked with Manchester United and Real Madrid in recent months but has opted to join the Andalusian club.
- De Gea transfer stalls at deadline? | Twitter reaction
- Martial to join Man United | Leverkusen signs Chicharito
- Draxler completes move to Wolfsburg | Dante too
- Januzaj joins Dortmund on loan | Chelsea in for Djilobodji
- Marcotti: FIFA's TMS a good step towards accountability
- Miller: Premier League's transfer needs | Deadline Day
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | ENG | SPA | GER | ITA | FRA
A statement from Malaga read: "The young Moroccan player from AC Milan, Hachim Mastour, arrives...