Chelsea face "not an easy draw at all" after they were placed in a Champions League group with Porto, Dynamo Kiev and Maccabi Tel Aviv, former Blues goalkeeper Carlo Cudicini says.
Manager Jose Mourinho is intimately familiar with Porto, having led them to the European title in 2004.
The Blues managed to avoid the elite Madrid clubs that were in Pot 2, but Cudicini, who attended the draw in his role as global ambassador for Chelsea, insisted that Porto will be every bit as difficult.
UCL DRAW: REACTIONS, ODDS AND MORE
- Full Draw: Man City handed toughest group
- Marcotti: Tough draw for City, Barca | SPI predictions
- Group A: Real Madrid, PSG through | Group B: Man Utd top?
- Group C: Atletico top | Group D: Man City test
- Group E: Barca ease | Group F: Bayern, Arsenal
- Group G: Chelsea to cruise | Group H: Zenit upset?
- FC TV: Prem's chances | Rapid reax | Tables | Fixtures