Liverpool striker Daniel Sturridge's recovery programme has been stepped up with the England international set to complete a full week of training.
The 25-year-old returned to Merseyside after spending most of the last four months in the United States, where he underwent an operation in April.
Sources tell Press Association Sport that Sturridge began training again at the club's Melwood base on Monday but he is currently working to an individual plan.
BEST OF ESPN FC
- Cox: Will De Bruyne, Otamendi fit City? | Evans: Wenger malaise
- Okwonga: United ratings vs. Brugge | Rooney answers critics
- Honigstein: The De Bruyne saga | Prem spending madness
- Marcotti: FIFA reformer's unfortunate comments | Musings
- Hunter: Pressure on Real Madrid | Burley on Madrid 'crisis'
- Prem highlights (U.S.) | Premier League in 90 seconds
- ESPN FC TV: United need signings | Sterling or Depay?
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | ESPN FC TV | Fantasy | FC Podcast
While that does involve some ball work, Sturridge...