New Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp has said he did not speak to Bayern Munich about succeeding coach Pep Guardiola.
On Friday, Klopp was presented as Liverpool's replacement for Brendan Rodgers, who was sacked last Sunday, after the German agreed a three-year contract at Anfield.
The former Borussia Dortmund coach had been linked with the post at Bayern, with Guardiola's contract due to expire next summer, but he has insisted talks were not held over the position.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Rating Klopp's news conference | Why he chose Liverpool
- Delaney: Roman backs Mourinho | Walcott central | England
- Marcotti: FIFA continues to unravel | Blatter, Platini banned
- Top 10 : International rivalries | Vickery on CONMEBOL
- McIntyre: Klinsmann's test | Marshall: Mexico chaos | Picks
- FC TV: Power Rankings | Tension in Madrid? | Prem top four
- Highlights (U.S. only): Premier League | Champions League
- News index | Transfer Talk | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
"No, actually I don't know anything...