Raheem Sterling has been named the most valuable young player in Europe, according to a Soccerex study.
The report, compiled by former Barcelona Chief Marketing and Commercial Officer Esteve Calzada, said the Liverpool winger is worth £35 million.
Manchester City have had a £35 million bid for the 20-year-old rejected with suggestions they will raise their bid to £50 million -- £15 million more than the value Soccerex have placed on him.
BEST OF ESPN FC
- Train: RVP could replace Hernandez at Real
- Liverpool expect new Sterling bid - sources
- Brewin: Liverpool's unwanted XI
- Vickery: Copa America team of the tournament
- Jolly: Top Prem stars available in 2016
- Hays: Lloyd leads U.S. to Women's World Cup
- Toe Poke: Drake shows Drogba how it's done
- FC TV: Gab-O-Meter on Pogba move to Barcelona
- Transfer Talk | News | All the done deals
Sterling, who has returned to training...
James Milner said that Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers was a major factor in his move to Anfield where he hopes to win "a trophy cabinet full of medals.''
The 29-year-old midfielder completed the short move across Lancashire from Manchester City this summer after his contract expired at the Etihad Stadium.
Milner had talks with City, who were keen to keep hold of him, while he was also linked with a move to Arsenal -- two clubs who arguably have a greater chance of winning silverware than the Reds...
Former Liverpool midfielder Alberto Aquilani, currently without a club, has told La Gazzetta dello Sport he believes he could still be part of Italy's squad for Euro 2016.
Aquilani, 30, a free agent after leaving Fiorentina at the end of last month, insisted he was ready to take up a new challenge -- but that had to be with the right club.
"I need a club who believe in me, get me involved and give me...