Liverpool defender Andre Wisdom is set to join Premier League newcomers Norwich on a season's loan, sources have told ESPN FC.
The England under-21 international will move to Carrow Road after the two clubs agreed a £1.25 million loan fee.
Wisdom, who has been on Liverpool's books since he was 14, signed a four-year contract in May following a season on loan at West Brom.
- Bayern sign Vidal from Juve | Atletico sign Filipe Luis
- Blanc: Di Maria signing 'close' | Marcotti's Musings
- Samp want cut-price Balotelli deal | Szczesny to Roma
- Tottenham set to bid for WBA's Berahino - sources
- FC TV: Burley: Everyone is buying titles | Hodgson lucky
- LIVE: Transfer talk | Done deals | ENG | SPA | GER | ITA | FRA
But Nathaniel Clyne will be manager Brendan Rodgers' first-choice right-back this season, having arrived from Southampton...