Christian Benteke will prove to be a bargain for Liverpool, according to manager Brendan Rodgers.
Liverpool secured the £32.5 million signing of Benteke, 24, this summer from Premier League counterparts Aston Villa.
The Belgium international scored 42 goals in 89 top-flight matches for Villa and Rodgers is confident he will be a success at Anfield.
"For me, I think he'll prove to be a bargain for the club. I really do," Rodgers said on the club's official website.
Free to play: ESPN FC Premier League fantasy
- Sign up for our new game and challenge your friends
- Fantasy Blog: Tips for picking your first squad
- How to play the game -- fantasy rules in full
- FAQ: All your game questions answered
- Transfers: Check out the latest Premier League moves
- Fantasy HQ: Email us with your issues
"I've read and seen things...