With the summer transfer window finally done and dusted, ESPN FC grades all 20 Premier League clubs based on how they fared in their dealings.
- Window Watch: Club-by-club | Cox: Best Prem deals
- Delaney: Transfer grades | Horncastle: Euro grades
- Prem sets new spend record | Prem window in numbers
- Bale Utd hopes wrecked | Berahino status | Mangala says 'no'
- De Gea deal fails | Real Madrid blame | Man Utd blame
- Martial joins Man United | Leverkusen sign Chicharito
- Januzaj joins Dortmund on loan | Draxler to Wolfsburg
- ESPN FC TV: Deadline day buzz | Winners and Losers
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | ENG | SPA | GER | ITA | FRA
Manchester City - A+
Winners of the window and, consequently, now strong favourites to be winners of the title. Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho spoke recently of how City "reacted" to his team winning the league in the way the London side itself did last season, but it was more than that.
This was more than a reaction. It was precise and rational business,...
Mario Balotelli "has changed radically" since returning to Italy this summer, says AC Milan CEO Adriano Galliani.
While with Liverpool last season and previously with Manchester City, the eccentric striker has been renowned as much for his off-the-pitch antics than his play on it, but Galliani insists Balotelli has turned over a new leaf since he last played from Milan in 2014.
"He has an extraordinary attitude, he's changed radically," Galliani said. "He's the first to arrive at [the training...