Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers says that he is not looking to make signings in January to sort out his side's poor form.
Rodgers' side have lost four matches in a row -- the latest a 3-1 Premier League defeat at Crystal Palace on Sunday -- as they prepare for Wednesday's away match against Bulgarian side Ludogorets in the Champions League.
- Macintosh: Drastic action for Rodgers
- FC TV: Brendan has been found out
- Sturridge: Injury is another hurdle to jump
- 50-50: Should Rodgers or Wenger go?
- Balotelli rates his Anfield form out of 10
- Carragher: Reds lacking leadership
- Player Ratings: Liverpool abject at Palace
The Reds signed nine players during the summer as they sold last season's 31-goal top scorer Luis Suarez to Barcelona for 75 million pounds in July.
But the new...