LIVERPOOL -- Brendan Rodgers says he will not be recalling striker Divock Origi from Lille in January despite Daniel Sturridge's latest injury setback for Liverpool.
Sturridge, 25, has not played for the Reds since August and is out until the New Year after tearing a thigh muscle in training on Tuesday -- his third injury of the season.
- Brewin: Liverpool face flak for loss of form
- Delaney: Reds face demons of Selhurst
- Henderson interview: Palace collapse a low point
- FC TV: Can Liverpool return to top four?
- Usher: Reds must plan for future without Sturridge
- Benitez: Liverpool must focus on future
- Kelly: Liverpool's link with Scottish football
Belgium international Origi was signed from Lille during the summer in a deal worth 10 million pounds, but the French club only allowed the move to go through on...