Sergej Milinkovic-Savic says he will make up his mind by Wednesday on whether he would like to join Lazio or Fiorentina from Genk.
The two Serie A clubs have both made bids for the 20-year-old midfielder, who admits it is not an easy decision to take.
"This is a crucial moment of my career and I could take a huge step forwards," La Gazzetta dello Sport reports him as saying.
"Lazio and Fiorentina have presented me with very interesting offers so I need to evaluate every last detail of them.
- Sergio Romero joins Man United | Ronaldo 'not possible'
- Rigg: Does Isco have a Real future under Rafa Benitez?
- Bale will stay at Madrid | Szczesny to Roma | Piovaccari
- Wright-Phillips close to NYRB deal | Gilberto to Chicago Fire
- Man United coach coy on Pedro, backs Valdes exit
- FC TV: Hazard or Neymar? | PSG make record bid for CR7?
- LIVE: Transfer talk | Done deals | ENG | SPA | GER | ITA | FRA