Las Palmas have reached an agreement to sign former Manchester City and Lazio left-back Javier Garrido.
The 30-year-old, available on a free transfer after leaving Norwich, has agreed a one-year deal with the newly-promoted La Liga club, with the option to extend it by a further season.
- Rumour Rater | Clubs' transfer needs | Miller: Top 10 sagas
- Evans set for West Brom | Lescott to Villa | Berahino could go
- De Bruyne set for Man City | Cox: How will he fit? | Honigstein
- Stoke reject Walters bid | Adebayor to West Ham? | Kampl
- Tottenham sign Son | Sevilla land Llorente on free from Juve
- FC TV: Spurs' inactivity | No Stones surprise | De Gea mess
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | ENG | SPA | GER | ITA | FRA
Basque-born Garrido, who began his career at Real Sociedad, moved to Manchester City in 2007 before joining Lazio...