Andrey Arshavin is considering retirement after his contract at Kuban Krasnodar was terminated by mutual consent.
Former Russia international Arshavin, 34, joined Kuban in July but the deal was terminated six months early after making only nine appearances.
Arshavin made his name with Zenit St Petersburg before making a big-money move to Arsenal in 2009, but he struggled to maintain his early form in the Premier League and returned to Zenit, initially on loan, in 2012.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Marcotti: Believe in Leiceste, Barca win ugly, Serie A drama
- Miller: Leicester heroes' rise | Why Liverpool fans left Anfield
- Evans: Man United's turmoil | Zouma setback | Power Ranks
- Corrigan: Torres hits 100 | Messi vs. Ronaldo | Super Bowl
- Highlights (U.S. only): Premier League | U.S.' friendly wins
- FC TV: Leicester keep it simple | Defining month for Arsenal
- News | Transfer | Toe Poke | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
His second spell at the Petrovsky...