Andrey Arshavin is considering retirement after his contract at Kuban Krasnodar was terminated by mutual consent.
Former Russia international Arshavin, 34, joined Kuban in July but the deal was terminated six months early after making only nine appearances.
Arshavin made his name with Zenit St Petersburg before making a big-money move to Arsenal in 2009, but he struggled to maintain his early form in the Premier League and returned to Zenit, initially on loan, in 2012.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Delaney: Mourinho confident on Manchester United job
- Honigstein: Breitenreiter leads Schalke mini-revival
- Mitten: Borthwick-Jackson impressing for Man Utd
- Canales: 'Chicharito' may be planning Premier League return
- Marcotti: Wenger's no loser | Kuper: The next Neymar?
- Ratings: Man Utd | Arsenal | Spurs | Liverpool | Man City
- FC TV: Man Utd desperate? | Neville in jeopardy | CSL money
- News | Transfer | Toe Poke | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
His second spell at the Petrovsky...