Andrey Arshavin is considering retirement after his contract at Kuban Krasnodar was terminated by mutual consent.
Former Russia international Arshavin, 34, joined Kuban in July but the deal was terminated six months early after making only nine appearances.
Arshavin made his name with Zenit St Petersburg before making a big-money move to Arsenal in 2009, but he struggled to maintain his early form in the Premier League and returned to Zenit, initially on loan, in 2012.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Evans: Chelsea, Man Utd learn little | Brewin: Costa denies
- Delaney: Arsenal ease | Macintosh: Leicester dream | TOTW
- Ratings: Man United | Arsenal | Man City | Spurs | Liverpool
- Corrigan: Modric winner saves Madrid | FIFA scandal FAQ
- Highlights (U.S. only): Premier League | U.S. friendly wins
- FC TV: Pochettino a genius | Fan walkout affected Liverpool
- News | Transfer | Toe Poke | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
His second spell at the Petrovsky...