Manchester City and Juventus both face anxious waits on the fitness of key players after Spain duo David Silva and Alvaro Morata were both substituted in the first half their European Championship qualifying match against Luxembourg on Friday.
City midfielder Silva and Juve striker Morata both came off before half-time of the match in Logrono after clashes with Luxembourg players in their Group C fixture.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Rating Klopp's news conference | Why he chose Liverpool
- Delaney: Roman backs Mourinho | Walcott central | England
- Marcotti: FIFA continues to unravel | Blatter, Platini banned
- Top 10 : International rivalries | Vickery on CONMEBOL
- McIntyre: Klinsmann's test | Marshall: Mexico chaos | Picks
- FC TV: Power Rankings | Tension in Madrid? | Prem top four
- Highlights (U.S. only): Premier League | Champions League
- News index | Transfer Talk | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
Initial reports in Spanish media said that Morata was facing four months out with a fractured...