Hamburg forward Michael Gregoritsch sustained an ankle injury after clashing with teammate Ivo Ilicevic in training and is set to miss the match against Cologne on Sunday.
Gregoritsch, 21, was stretchered off the pitch after sustaining the injury when fouling Ilicevic, 29, during the session on Thursday.
Illicevic did not take kindly to the challenge, however, headbutting the Austria under-21 international shortly before he then received treatment to his ankle.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Marcotti: Believe in Leicester, Barca win ugly, Serie A drama
- Miller: Leicester heroes' rise | Why Liverpool fans left Anfield
- Evans: Man United's turmoil | Zouma setback | Power Ranks
- Corrigan: Torres hits 100 | Messi vs. Ronaldo | Super Bowl
- Highlights (U.S. only): Premier League | U.S.' friendly wins
- FC TV: Leicester keep it simple | Defining month for Arsenal
- News | Transfer | Toe Poke | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
"They might have overstated their...