Croatia international Ivica Olic could leave Hamburg in January and move to Major League Soccer ahead of the 2016 season.
Olic, 36, joined Hamburg from Wolfsburg in January for a second spell at the club, and was a regular as they successfully battled to avoid relegation from the Bundesliga.
But this season the Croatia international has struggled to break into Bruno Labbadia's side and has made only five league appearances as a late substitute.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Macintosh: Can Tottenham win the league? | #FCdebate
- Lowe: Busquets vital as ever to Barca | Messi vs. Ronaldo
- Brewin: How Man City get out of their rut | Defining moment
- Neymar must maintain form | Ames: Champions League XI
- FC TV: Bayern in dark over Pep future | Alteti above Real?
- Highlights (U.S. only): Premier League | Champions League
- News index | Transfer Talk | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
"It's a fact that for the first time in my career I...