Hamburg forward Michael Gregoritsch sustained an ankle injury after clashing with teammate Ivo Ilicevic in training and is set to miss the match against Cologne on Sunday.
Gregoritsch, 21, was stretchered off the pitch after sustaining the injury when fouling Ilicevic, 29, during the session on Thursday.
Illicevic did not take kindly to the challenge, however, headbutting the Austria under-21 international shortly before he then received treatment to his ankle.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Delaney: Mourinho confident on Manchester United job
- Honigstein: Breitenreiter leads Schalke mini-revival
- Mitten: Borthwick-Jackson impressing for Man Utd
- Canales: 'Chicharito' may be planning Premier League return
- Marcotti: Wenger's no loser | Kuper: The next Neymar?
- Ratings: Man Utd | Arsenal | Spurs | Liverpool | Man City
- FC TV: Man Utd desperate? | Neville in jeopardy | CSL money
- News | Transfer | Toe Poke | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
"They might have overstated their...