Atletico Madrid have signed Ghana midfielder Bernard Mensah from Vitoria Guimaraes for an undisclosed fee.
Mensah, 20, has put pen to paper on a six-year contract with the Rojiblancos and has immediately been loaned out for the coming season to fellow Liga side Getafe.
A statement on Atletico's website read: "Bernard Mensah is an Atletico player after an agreement was reached with Vitoria Guimaraes for his transfer. The Ghana player has signed a six-year contract."
- Rumour Rater | Clubs' transfer needs | Miller: Top 10 sagas
- Evans set for West Brom | Lescott to Villa | Berahino could go
- De Bruyne set for Man City | Cox: How will he fit? | Honigstein
- Stoke reject Walters bid | Adebayor to West Ham? | Kampl
- Tottenham sign Son | Sevilla land Llorente on free from Juve
- FC TV: Spurs' inactivity | No Stones surprise | De Gea mess
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | ENG | SPA | GER | ITA | FRA
He scored five goals in...