Atletico Madrid have signed Ghana midfielder Bernard Mensah from Vitoria Guimaraes for an undisclosed fee.
Mensah, 20, has put pen to paper on a six-year contract with the Rojiblancos and has immediately been loaned out for the coming season to fellow Liga side Getafe.
A statement on Atletico's website read: "Bernard Mensah is an Atletico player after an agreement was reached with Vitoria Guimaraes for his transfer. The Ghana player has signed a six-year contract."
- Bayern sign Vidal from Juve | Atletico sign Filipe Luis
- Blanc: Di Maria signing 'close' | Marcotti's Musings
- Samp want cut-price Balotelli deal | Szczesny to Roma
- Tottenham set to bid for WBA's Berahino - sources
- FC TV: Burley: Everyone is buying titles | Hodgson lucky
- LIVE: Transfer talk | Done deals | ENG | SPA | GER | ITA | FRA
He scored five goals in...