Atletico Madrid have signed Ghana midfielder Bernard Mensah from Vitoria Guimaraes for an undisclosed fee.
Mensah, 20, has put pen to paper on a six-year contract with the Rojiblancos and has immediately been loaned out for the coming season to fellow Liga side Getafe.
A statement on Atletico's website read: "Bernard Mensah is an Atletico player after an agreement was reached with Vitoria Guimaraes for his transfer. The Ghana player has signed a six-year contract."
- Chelsea confident of signing Stones | Kenedy praise
- Liverpool open to Balotelli offers | Lambert move
- Ibrahimovic plans 'surprise' move | Real sign keeper
- Marcotti: Juventus confident of Draxler deal | Green
- Van Gaal: I don't know where Di Maria is | Drogba welcome
- LIVE: Transfer talk | Done deals | ENG | SPA | GER | ITA | FRA
He scored five goals in...