Atletico Madrid have signed Ghana midfielder Bernard Mensah from Vitoria Guimaraes for an undisclosed fee.
Mensah, 20, has put pen to paper on a six-year contract with the Rojiblancos and has immediately been loaned out for the coming season to fellow Liga side Getafe.
A statement on Atletico's website read: "Bernard Mensah is an Atletico player after an agreement was reached with Vitoria Guimaraes for his transfer. The Ghana player has signed a six-year contract."
- Di Maria set for PSG medical - reports | LVG in the dark
- Balotelli out of Liverpool squad | Club open to offers
- Premier League transfer wrap | City loan Unal to Genk
- Ibrahimovic plans 'surprise' move | Real sign keeper
- Lambert seals West Brom move | Jovetic Inter loan agreed
- Pochettino dismisses Chicharito talk | Galaxy sign Ricketts
- LIVE: Transfer talk | Done deals | ENG | SPA | GER | ITA | FRA
He scored five goals in...