Genoa forward Goran Pandev said he did not listen to any other offer after the Ligurian club made contact with him this summer.
The former Lazio, Inter Milan and Napoli attacker is now back in Serie A after spending last season with Galatasaray.
He only made a handful of appearances for the Turkish club and was keen for a chance to return to Italy.
When it came from Genoa coach Gian Piero Gasperini, Pandev says he did not have to hesitate.
- Ferdinand: Di Maria will always regret failing at Man United
- Zamora returns to Brighton | Rafael agrees to Lyon deal
- Pep Guardiola backs Pedro for Man United success
- Milinkovic-Savic nears Lazio move | Higuain to reject Napoli
- Miller: Chelsea need more signings | Five players to watch
- FC TV: De Bruyne is staying | Guardiola headed for the exit
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | ENG | SPA | GER | ITA | FRA
"I already knew Gasperini from my previous experience [with...