Jose Mourinho has backed Brazilian youngster Kenedy to have a bright future with Chelsea.
ESPN FC reported last month that Chelsea were on the verge of signing Kenedy from Fluminense for a fee in the region of £6.3 million.
Kenedy, 19, played 45 minutes for the Blues in their preseason penalty shootout win over Barcelona this week.
Mourinho said of the winger in The Sun: "We brought Kenedy with us because we believe in him. He's a very young kid we believe a lot in.
- Dzeko fee agreed between Man City and Roma- sources
- Source: Carrick turned down PSG move
- Di Maria set for PSG medical - reports | Pastore backing
- Balotelli welcome to sign for Qatar's Al-Arabi, says Zola
- Premier League transfer wrap | City loan Unal to Genk
- Chelsea confident of completing deal for Rahman - sources
- Lambert seals West Brom move | Jovetic Inter loan agreed
- Pochettino dismisses Chicharito talk | Galaxy sign Ricketts
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | ENG | SPA | GER | ITA | FRA
"We have conditions to get...