Ronaldinho is adamant he has no plans to retire and has vowed to sort his future at the end of next month.
Ronaldinho, 35, has been without a club since parting ways with Brazil's Fluminense in September, and told ESPN Deportes in November that he was choosing between continuing his career in MLS and Qatar.
- Atletico sell Jackson Martinez to Chinese club for €42m
- How your Premier League side did in the transfer window
- Prem spending hits £1bn | Imbula joins Stoke for £18.3m
- Bayern loan Tasci | Doumbia to Newcastle | Sanogo loan
- Anderlecht sign Buttner | Perotti to Roma | Eder to Lille
- Fletcher to Marseille | Van Ginkel get PSV | Powell loan
- Fer to Swansea | Fazio rejoins Sevilla | Jones, N.E. talks?
- FC TV: Not sure Teixeira's worth the money | Paul Pogba
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | ENG | SPA | GER | ITA | FRA
The former Barcelona star took part in Fluminense's recent Florida Cup matches in the United States, which took place between Jan. 10 and 20, but is not under contract with the club.