Jose Mourinho has backed Brazilian youngster Kenedy to have a bright future with Chelsea.
ESPN FC reported last month that Chelsea were on the verge of signing Kenedy from Fluminense for a fee in the region of £6.3 million.
Kenedy, 19, played 45 minutes for the Blues in their preseason penalty shootout win over Barcelona this week.
Mourinho said of the winger in The Sun: "We brought Kenedy with us because we believe in him. He's a very young kid we believe a lot in.
- Chelsea confident of signing Stones | Kenedy praise
- Liverpool open to Balotelli offers | Lambert move
- Ibrahimovic plans 'surprise' move | Real sign keeper
- Marcotti: Juventus confident of Draxler deal | Green
- Van Gaal: I don't know where Di Maria is | Drogba welcome
- LIVE: Transfer talk | Done deals | ENG | SPA | GER | ITA | FRA
"We have conditions to get...