Fiorentina have made Mohamed Salah an "insane offer" as they attempt to secure his services from Chelsea, according to club director Vincenzo Guerini.
Salah, 23, spent the second half of last season on loan at Fiorentina, scoring six goals in 16 Serie A appearances.
La Viola have an option to retain the Egypt international for the 2015-16 campaign, but his agent Ulisse Savini said earlier this month that it will ultimately come down to Salah's decision.
- Transfer Talk: Daily roundup | Done deals
- Macintosh: Why we love transfer rumours
- Barca's Montoya set for two-year Inter loan
- Weidenfeller, Immobile could stay at BVB
- Turan agent plays down Man United link
- Laporta: I'll sign Pogba for Barca if elected
- FC TV: Chelsea's strategy | Ramos and De Gea
- Marcotti's transfer grades: Part one | Part two
Fiorentina are keen to keep Salah, with Guerini...