Fiorentina have made Mohamed Salah an "insane offer" as they attempt to secure his services from Chelsea, according to club director Vincenzo Guerini.
Salah, 23, spent the second half of last season on loan at Fiorentina, scoring six goals in 16 Serie A appearances.
La Viola have an option to retain the Egypt international for the 2015-16 campaign, but his agent Ulisse Savini said earlier this month that it will ultimately come down to Salah's decision.
- Transfer Talk: Daily roundup | Done deals
- Cech signs for Arsenal from Chelsea
- Clyne closing on move to Liverpool
- Real Madrid keen on Valencia's Mustafi
- Carlos Bacca confirms Milan move
- Tevez to Boca a special move | Rumour rater
- FC TV: Di Maria swap for Cavani? | Pogba
- Marcotti's transfer grades: Part one | Part two
Fiorentina are keen to keep Salah, with Guerini...