Fiorentina have made Mohamed Salah an "insane offer" as they attempt to secure his services from Chelsea, according to club director Vincenzo Guerini.
Salah, 23, spent the second half of last season on loan at Fiorentina, scoring six goals in 16 Serie A appearances.
La Viola have an option to retain the Egypt international for the 2015-16 campaign, but his agent Ulisse Savini said earlier this month that it will ultimately come down to Salah's decision.
- Transfer Talk: Daily roundup | Done deals
- Sergio Ramos' mother says he wants to stay at Real Madrid
- Chelsea up bid for Stoke keeper Begovic to £8m
- Robinho set to sign for Guangzhou Evergrande
- Macintosh: Why we love rumours | Cox: Big names to go?
- Atkins: Ba and Sissoko crucial for Shanghai Shenhua
- Top 10 Prem done deals | Europe's top 5 transfers
- FC TV: Barca too much for Turan | Ramos and De Gea
- Marcotti's transfer grades: Part one | Part two
Fiorentina are keen to keep Salah, with Guerini...