Southampton are hopeful of concluding a deal to sign Feyenoord captain Jordy Clasie, a source has told ESPN FC.
Saints boss Ronald Koeman worked with Clasie when he was Feyenoord manager and has identified the 24-year-old Netherlands international as his first choice to replace Morgan Schneiderlin, who joined Manchester United on Monday.
- Dzeko fee agreed between Man City and Roma- sources
- Source: Carrick turned down PSG move
- Di Maria set for PSG medical - reports | Pastore backing
- Balotelli welcome to sign for Qatar's Al-Arabi, says Zola
- Premier League transfer wrap | City loan Unal to Genk
- Chelsea confident of completing deal for Rahman - sources
- Lambert seals West Brom move | Jovetic Inter loan agreed
- Pochettino dismisses Chicharito talk | Galaxy sign Ricketts
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | ENG | SPA | GER | ITA | FRA
Claise has been on the books at Feyenoord since the age of nine and found his feet in their first team under the guidance of Koeman during the 2011-12 Eredevise,...