Robin van Persie has cooled speculation he could join Chelsea or Barcelona in January, saying he is happy at Fenerbahce.
Van Persie, 32, left Manchester United in the summer after falling down the pecking order under Louis van Gaal, but he has had a disappointing start to life at Fenerbahce.
The Netherlands international has been linked with moves to both Chelsea and Barca in the winter window but he has indicated that he plans to remain in Turkey.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Marcotti's Musings: Mourinho challenges Diego Costa
- Miller: Prem is lacking | Evans: Wenger criticism unfair
- Tactics Board | Mitten: Schweinsteiger's still got "it"
- Corrigan: La Liga what we learned | Player Power Rankings
- Heroes and Villains: Pardew's day of joy, Costa's bib fit
- Delaney: Chelsea, Spurs draw | Mourinho on Costa | TOTW
- FC TV: Pep undecided | Chelsea incomplete | Arsenal injuries
- Highlights (U.S. only): Premier League | Champions League
- News index | Transfer Talk | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
"There is a lot of talk about Chelsea and...