Bundesliga side FC Cologne had a novel way of getting information on their opponents when the league restarts -- sending a spy to cover Hamburg training.
Kicker reports a sleuth from Cologne managed to infiltrate Hamburg's training camp in Dubai to get some vital clues on how Josef Zinnbauer's men may approach the clash between the pair on Jan 31.
THE TOE POKE: FOOTBALL FUNNIES
- Google search mocks Tottenham's defending
- Dani Alves' new/awful "teddy bear" shoes
- FA Cup shocks almost net one million pounds for gambler
- Notts County ban entire country from Facebook page
- Aston Villa get excited on Twitter about contract renewal
- WATCH: Backpass chaos in Mexico's Liga MX
- Jack Wilshere tries to dance like Daniel Sturridge
FC Cologne are currently two points clear of their rivals in the table but three points from Hamburg would see them leapfrog Peter Stöger's side.