BASEL, Switzerland -- Swiss champion FC Basel say Paraguay midfielder Derlis Gonzalez has joined Dynamo Kiev.
Basel announced on its website that the 21-year-old Gonzalez signed a five-year contract with the Ukrainian champions. The transfer fee was not revealed.
- Ferdinand: Di Maria will always regret failing at Man United
- Zamora returns to Brighton | Rafael agrees to Lyon deal
- Pep Guardiola backs Pedro for Man United success
- Milinkovic-Savic nears Lazio move | Higuain to reject Napoli
- Miller: Chelsea need more signings | Five players to watch
- FC TV: De Bruyne is staying | Guardiola headed for the exit
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | ENG | SPA | GER | ITA | FRA
Gonzalez moves after impressing at the Copa America in Chile, where Paraguay reached the semifinals. He helped Paraguay eliminate Brazil in the...