Chelsea expect to complete the signing of Augsburg left-back Abdul Baba Rahman before the Community Shield against Arsenal next month, club sources have told ESPN FC.
- Chelsea confident of signing Stones | Kenedy praise
- Liverpool open to Balotelli offers | Lambert move
- Ibrahimovic plans 'surprise' move | Real sign keeper
- Marcotti: Juventus confident of Draxler deal | Green
- Van Gaal: I don't know where Di Maria is | Drogba welcome
- LIVE: Transfer talk | Done deals | ENG | SPA | GER | ITA | FRA
Personal terms have already been agreed with the Ghanaian, whose young age underlines Mourinho's attempts to build for the longer term.