Chelsea have agreed personal terms with Baba Rahman, the Augsburg defender's agent has confirmed.
Chelsea are seeking a replacement left-back after allowing Filipe Luis to return to Atletico Madrid and are closing in on a deal for Ghana international Rahman.
The player's representative, Sascha Empacher, has confirmed that the 21-year-old has agreed terms and it is now down to the two clubs to negotiate a transfer fee.
- Angel Di Maria 'happy to join PSG' as move nears
- Stoke sign teenage midfielder Molina from Real Madrid
- Augsburg sign Karlsruher's Max as Baba Rahman nears exit
- Liverpool loan Ojo to Wolves | Konchesky joins QPR on loan
- Balotelli moving to MLS? | Can Allegri keep Juve on top?
- FC TV: Pedro is still a sub | Would you rather Bony or Falcao?
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | ENG | SPA | GER | ITA | FRA
"It is only the clubs that have to find an agreement," Empacher told Sport...