Kevin Mirallas insists he is "very happy" to play for Everton despite speculation about his long-term future.
Mirallas, 27, suggested in February that he might leave Goodison Park if the club failed to qualify for the Champions League.
The winger, who has 14 months left on his contract but with the option for a further year, has been repeatedly linked with Tottenham in recent months.
PREMIER LEAGUE AND FA CUP LATEST
- Sunderland fans fly banner over Newcastle
- Jolly: City back on track after difficult spell
- Brewin: Villa ruin Gerrard's farewell dream
- Brewin: Mourinho outwits mentor Van Gaal again
- Burley: Chelsea marching toward title
- Martinez: '3 or 4 players' can take penalties
- Cox: Nervy Arsenal edge through to final
But the Belgium international has played down talk of a move away after scoring his 10th goal of the season in all...