Everton striker Romelu Lukaku's determination to play through pain is another example of the character being shown by members of the squad, according to manager Roberto Martinez.
The Belgium international was forced off in the midweek win over Newcastle with a back problem which left him struggling to walk but not before trying to soldier on for the good of the team.
It is why Martinez expects the 22-year-old to take his place in the side to face Stoke on Saturday.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Delaney: Mourinho is Man United's only option
- Evans: Oscar, not Terry, vital to Chelsea's future
- Lowe: Neville aware of his Valencia situation
- Moran: Mexican goalkeeping at a crossroads
- FIFA: Scandal FAQs | Dall: Prem spotlight
- Previews: Barca must stay hungry | Chelsea-Man Utd
- FC TV: Neymar tops Ronaldo? | Players and Pep? | Prem race
- News | Transfer | Toe Poke | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
"He looked a lot freer yesterday....