Everton striker Arouna Kone says he is ready to prove that he is finally over his injury problems.
Kone, 31, re-established himself in the side over the second half of last season after 14 months out with knee ligament damage sustained in October 2013.
At one stage, manager Roberto Martinez had to dismiss suggestions that the Ivory Coast international's career was in jeopardy.
BEST OF ESPN FC
- Mangan: Why Cech will help Szczesny, not Ospina
- Marcotti: Ramos situation assessed from both sides
- Scouts' Notebook: Chelsea-bound Kenedy like Hulk
- Miller: Liverpool signings won't overshadow Henderson
- Toe Poke: Player scores, proposes to girlfriend on pitch
- FC TV: Ramos the missing piece? | Cech will lift Arsenal
- Transfer Talk | News | All the done deals
Kone managed 16 appearances in total last season, but has still to show his best form for Everton. The forward, 31, has...