Despite having more mileage on his clock than your average clapped-out Vauxhall Vectra, it would appear that Sylvain Distin really doesn't know an awful lot when it comes to football -- not that he's remotely concerned.
The 37-year-old defender, who recently signed for newly-promoted Bournemouth, was given an intense grilling by The Sun recently and quickly proved that while, he loves to play football, he really doesn't have a clue when it comes to the trivia of his chosen trade.
BEST OF ESPN FC
- Shaw: Ashley Young a fighter for Man Utd | Season preview
- Marcotti: Arsenal and Chelsea hints | Wenger vs. Mourinho
- Delaney: Rodgers' Liverpool future at stake | Season preview
- VOTE: Di Maria vs. Depay and more | Best / worst-dressed
- Fantasy: How will the new-boys do? | Five youngsters to watch
- Prem: Survival guide | Managerial volatility | HWTLU preview
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | ESPN FC TV | Fantasy
When asked which...