Despite having more mileage on his clock than your average clapped-out Vauxhall Vectra, it would appear that Sylvain Distin really doesn't know an awful lot when it comes to football -- not that he's remotely concerned.
The 37-year-old defender, who recently signed for newly promoted Bournemouth, was given an intense grilling by The Sun recently and quickly proved that while, he loves to play football, he really doesn't have a clue when it comes to the trivia of his chosen trade.
BEST OF ESPN FC
- EXCLUSIVE: Wayne Rooney talks to FC | On England | UCL
- Shaw: Ashley Young a fighter for Man Utd | Season preview
- Marcotti: Arsenal and Chelsea hints | Wenger vs. Mourinho
- Delaney: Rodgers' Liverpool future at stake | Season preview
- Fantasy: How will new boys do? | Five youngsters to watch
- Prem: Survival guide | Managerial volatility | HWTLU preview
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | ESPN FC TV | Fantasy
When asked which...