As we approach Christmas, the Everton squad have donned their finest dodgy festive jumpers to reel off their favourite cracker jokes -- each more groan-inducing than the last.
TOE POKE: FOOTBALL FUNNIES
- The Wall: Newspaper's De Gea tribute
- Cheeky t-shirt: Man Utd fans poke fun at Gerrard
- Mud, glorious mud: Club World Cup farce
- Foot flap: West Brom player's gruesome injury
- Wenger is Frozen: Funny Arsenal manager parody
- Pecs appeal: Crouch copies Ronaldo
- Him again: Crouch goes crowd surfing
- World Cup bonanza: Gotze's boot sells for millions
While the likes of Leighton Baines, Steven Naismith and Roberto Martinez are all suitably appalled by the punchlines on offer, Leon Osman is in his absolute element as he bangs out zinger after dreadful zinger.